|Location||Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
Ekman associates seeks a Functional Support and Release Archer Manager. Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Technology Information Risk Management (IRM), the optimal candidate will possess relevant experience and understanding of the release and support cycle of a software product tool, RSA Archer. The right candidate will need to work independently with multiple stakeholders and GRC process leads for Archer and the liaison with the Technical support team for product Release planning.
- Responsible for developing and establishing a Release cycle plan for Archer rollout, updates, and upgrades
- Interacting with GRC Process leads, developing framework for understanding requirements and prioritizing enhancements
- Developing functional documents articulating requirements for all enhancement requests
- Interacting with Technical support team in estimating effort for development of enhancements and break-fixes
- Review and approve solutions for enhancements proposed by the Technical support team
- Facilitate status meetings providing and managing agendas, minutes, action items, and decisions
- Develop dashboards, reports, presentations to provide updates and status to management
- Assist Process leads in developing risk and control dashboards within Archer platform
- Drive continuous improvements of Archer with Process leads and end user community
- Assist in developing strategy to grow usage of Archer across the enterprise
- Participate in outage calls and develop communication documents and plan to all users of Archer
- Establish and manage enhancement support process with key stakeholders.
- Partner with Process leads to develop, maintain and enhance training plan and documents
- Partner with Process leads to drive change management including training with the end user community