|Date Posted||February 7, 2018|
- Drive the continuous evolution and deployment of the Digital Cybersecurity and Risk Management program within client.
- Serves as trusted advisor to client Leadership on Digital risk issues and recommends response strategies in support of United Technologies overall cybersecurity and risk management program.
- Oversee all of the clients cybersecurity and risk management efforts and practices to identify, assess, mitigate or remediate digital risks to the client
- Provide regular reporting and assessment on the current state of clients cybersecurity program to senior business leaders, enterprise risk teams, key stakeholders and clients CISO.
- Partner with Otis to facilitate cybersecurity risk assessment and risk management processes and empower client Leadership to own and accept the level of risk deemed appropriate for their specific risk appetite.
- Provide the client advocacy and leadership to the Cybersecurity program development, goals and strategic objectives in support of the BU’s strategic business plan.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). Master’s Degree preferred