|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Strong working knowledge of FISMA, NIST, and general Information Security and Privacy requirements, standards, and guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience working in the Information Technology field or auditing/assessing Information Technology systems or programs.
- ISC2, ISACA, SANS GIAC, or other similar Information Security Certification is required.
- Documented experience in the creation and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) artifacts such as System Security Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Interconnection Security Agreements, Computer Matching Agreements, Plans of Action and Milestones, and Corrective Action Plans.
- Ability to evaluate, create, and edit information security and privacy policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.