|Date Posted||December 22, 2017|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Checkpoint Firewalls
• SSL VPNs
• Network security
• Provides day to day support for firewall engineering and operations tasks.
• Advance knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls, routing protocols, and VPNs.
• Ability to provide firewall support for multiple complex projects concurrently.
• Work collaboratively across a variety of business units to implement new technology,
support existing, and at times do so after normal business hours.
• Build and configure solutions in the development, test and production environment; including documenting the security infrastructure and design.
• Manage problems, maintain vendor relationships, and assist operation with vendor escalation and issue resolution.
• Facilitate device refresh of network security devices with a focus on capacity, manageability, and security of new and existing security infrastructure.
• Duties include release management, configuration management, incident management, change management, service level management, and security management of Checkpoint firewalls in an enterprise multi-site environment.
o Document and review, all firewall rule sets pertinent to Customer’s business segments
o Analysis and approved remediation of Overly Permissive Firewall Rules
o Provide Checkpoint Firewall Rule Re-validation
o Update appliance with latest OS and or patches as needed
o Engage Vendor for hardware and OS troubleshooting