|Location||North New Hyde Park, NY|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
This individual is responsible for managing, maintaining and documenting IPRO’s AWS Govcloud cybersecurity posture, compliance and threats. Working closely with Legal, Finance and IS, this individual will support privacy and security audits, and respond to customers’ requirements for documentation supporting IPRO’s compliance with various information security requirements.
- Possession of standard certifications in Information Security or Compliance (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, PCIP, ISA).
- Direct experience in applying HIPAA and SOC audit requirements to business and technical environments while providing a service oriented leadership approach to maintaining compliance.
- Strong working expertise with Information Security, Compliance & IT Management Standards; ISO27001, SSAE-16 SOC1 & SOC2, HIPAA, HITECH, FISMA, ITIL.
- Experience supporting security controls, compliance and audit activity within a service provider organization with multiple technologies and architectures; AWS, MySQL, Tableau, REDCap, MSSQL, SFTP.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, required, Master’s degree, preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of related experience in a healthcare environment, required.