|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Aerotek is seeking a Full Time Information Assurance / Cybersecurity Engineer who will lead the execution of the Information Assurance (IA) programs at the St. Louis campus facilities. The IA cyber engineer will provide subject matter expertise to client programs in various Cybersecurity areas, including the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF). The selected candidate will work with other engineering disciplines and use their Information Assurance expertise to create robust technical solutions across multiple technology areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance to Information Assurance A&A process activities and related documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, and operational procedures
- Develop architecture deliverables, specific to information security implementations, for operational systems and systems under development
- Evaluate proposed system architectures and designs and provide input to meet required security compliance objectives.
- Perform all necessary procedures to assist with RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) across programs.
- Prepare DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Provide engineering support and assistance to Information Assurance A&A test and evaluation activities
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures to identify, track and mitigate customer system vulnerabilities.
- Interface with Internal and External Customers on all IA topics.
- Prepare SOWs and review work packages from external cybersecurity consultants and vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, or related field of study
- 8+ years of experience in Information Systems Security, Information Assurance, or Security Engineering
- Thorough understanding and application of DoD, Army, NIST, DISA IA regulations and documentation; DIACAP/RMF and DIACAP/RMF processes.
- Experience with evaluating information assurance compliance of a system against current DIACAP, Risk Management Framework, and DoD Cybersecurity policies
- Professional demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and ability to excel in a high-paced multi-tasked environment
- Ability to act independently, prioritize tasks, and manage to schedule
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written modes, and be able to author and present subject specific presentations.
- Advanced problem solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during interactions with clients.
- Advanced analytical skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge or information during client interactions
- Willing to travel up to 25% as necessary
- CISSP or CISM certification
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and supporting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation
- Experience creating, documenting, and getting approval for Security Classification Guides (SCGs)
- Experience with DoD certification and accreditation programs, including developing or analyzing security test and evaluation reports
- Demonstrated performance of an information assurance assessment of a classified software or hardware system in the last 12 months.
- Demonstrated Experience with Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating system administration.
- Demonstrated Experience with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in working with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening tools such as Nessus, Retina, HP Fortify, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.