|Location||Eglin Air Force Base, FL|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2018|
• Participates as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, assisting during all phases of design, installation, and operation of computer and information security incident, damage and threat assessment programs at Joint Deployable Analysis Team (JDAT) garrison and deployed environments.
• Conducts services to minimize vulnerability and ensure network access.
• Develops and facilitates the accreditation process for JDAT network Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS) —e.g., Radiant Mercury, ADTRAN.
• Facilitates accreditation for JDAT designed networks —e.g., Analysis and Data Network (ADNET), Development Network (DEVNET).
• Tracks and maintains Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) compliance, non-SCCM compliance, and Tempest Control compliance.
• Maintains and updates JDAT cyber security related documentation —e.g., security compliance assessment protocol, configuration management policy and plan, incident response/contingency policy, system/service acquisition, security assessment/authorization plan.
• Tracks IA training for JDAT military, civilian and contractor members
• Conducts external agency coordination as required —e.g., Eglin AFB FL Cybersecurity Office (USB whitelist requests), Air Force Network Integration Center (AFNIC) (USAF Approved Products List), Radiant Mercury Program Office (CDS capability), Joint Staff accreditation team (ADNET), DISA Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board (CDTAB) and Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG).
• Monitors Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
• Audits JDAT accredited networks for DISA STIG and NIST 800-53v4 compliance
• Monitors Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS) software requests
• Creates new NIPRNET and SIPRNET accounts
• Interacts with customers and functional peer groups to gain cooperation regarding solution design and approaches to cyber security operations.
• Serves as cybersecurity liaison during planning cycles and on-site representation of Joint Staff sponsored integration events.
• Conduct risk assessments and provide risk mitigation