|Location||Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2018|
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must possess an active Top Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Ensure security and compliance of systems using vulnerability security scan tools and STIGs
- Generate, evaluate, and analyze security tool reports
- Develop technical solutions to cyber security vulnerabilities
- Develop technical and program assessment criteria
- Evaluate engineering and integration initiatives
- Assess security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Travel required up to 25%
Requirements of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of related experience
- DoD 8570 certifications such as Security+ CE, CISSP, CISM
- Strong background in cyber security engineering
- Strong knowledge and experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing and integrating Active Directory Group Policy
- Extensive experience with NIST RMF SP 800-53
- Experience with eMASS or XACTA to enter and maintain system certification and accreditation packages
- Experience with virtualization architectures and technologies
- Ability to integrate, troubleshoot, and test hardware and software
- Proficient in MS Office, including Visio
- Proficient communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Cyber Security Engineer, Security+ CE, CISSP, CISM, Information Security, Active Directory Group Policy, eMASS, XACTA, MS Visio, Clearance Job, Top Secret Clearance
Job ID: 311630
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!