|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
Acordis International a fastest growing Information Technology company in South Florida is seeking a Senior Security Manager with an ability to build comprehensive security practice at Acordis for its client base.
You must have hands on experience in Penetration Testing with certification of Certified Ethical Hacker (CHE) and security certification preferred (CISSP – certified information systems security professional or CISM – certified information security manager).
No recruiting agencies please.
This position will be responsible for building a security practice performing all network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments and social engineering assessments with a clear direction of protecting National Security and Protecting clients from possible Cyber Attack. This position is a for an individual who wants build our security practice and grow the business with our executive management team and enjoy long term benefits.
If Your Background Includes:
- 3-5 years Penetration Testing with a strong accent on Web Applications, Windows / AD, and/or Java, Databases, and 3+ years Information Security experience.
- Industry certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) and CISSP are required.
- Shell scripting skills for automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of SoapUI, JSON, XML, PHP and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools.
- Advanced knowledge in relevant information technology field such as Active Directory, Windows/UNIX, databases (Oracle, SQL, and DB2), application development/system development life cycle, and network security, NERC CIP, PeopleSoft or Maximo.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Publicly demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, and ability to drive toward consensus.
- Relevant industry certifications (CSCP, CISSP, SANS/GIAC, CompTIA, Microsoft, Linux, Cisco).
- Experience using AWS core services (EC2, S3, IAM, Kinesis, Lambda, KMS, VPC, etc.)
- Experience designing for relevant security standards (TCG, NIST, FIPS, PCI, ISO 28000 series).
- Experience designing for crypto security (e.g. certificate handling and PKI, attestation, TPM/HSM).
- Experience leading enterprise security risk management and operational business continuity programs.
- Expert knowledge of Windows, Linux, and hypervisor security (especially in cloud environments).
- Expert knowledge of common security-relevant protocols (e.g. RDP, TLS, DNS, DHCP, NTP, ICMP).
- Spectacular track record of complex project delivery, effective organization, and executive maturity.