|Location||Fort Belvoir, VA|
|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
Peregrine Technical Solutions is a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc., an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation that provides expertise in Information Assurance, Computer Forensics and Cyber Warfare. Peregrine is in search of a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert to work onsite in Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Cyber Security Team Leader provides management and leadership for the contractor Cyber Security team for a DoD agency enterprise. This is a hands-on position and also provides expertise and guidance for a team of Cyber Security Analysts. The successful candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of C&A processes, Vulnerability Management and Incident Response.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership and coordination for the contractor cyber security team.
• Support government lead C&A efforts for six primary systems using the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF.)
• Perform vulnerability management and reporting for government systems.
• Oversee daily security operations, real-time monitoring, and situational awareness of security events and incident response.
• Remediate security problems identified by the Security Operations Center (SOC.)
• Ensure that DoD Security Technical Guides (STIGs) are enforced for all applicable infrastructure and applications.
• Provide input to the development of a long-term security hardware and software strategy and technology upgrades by maintaining knowledge of current cyber tools.
• Provide expertise and guidance for the contractor team in drafting and maintaining a security technical policy for the agency, to include technical information and procedures for all cyber tools.
• Respond to data calls, DOD tasking orders (TASKORDs), and other mandates from the enterprise.
• Develop, maintain, and enforce Standard Security Operating Procedures for the contractor team.
• Support customers at all levels in the operation, maintenance, and development and implementation of policies and associated cyber hardware and software.
• Generate and maintain standard reports and deliverables.
• Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.