|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
We have a great opportunity for a Cyber Security Team Lead with our stable and growing client in Bethesda.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicants must possess US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Team Lead:
- Determine enterprise information security standards
- Develop and implement information security standards and procedures
- Ensure all information systems are functional and secure
- Coordinate responses to information security audits
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies
- Develop and implement security risk management plan
Requirements of the Cyber Security Team Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline; CISSP, CISM, or equivalent preferred
- At least 5 years of success in technology leadership with an emphasis on security/infrastructure
- Experience in federal information security regulations, including FISMA, NIST, PCI, etc.
- Ability to draw on current knowledge and research to independently resolve complex problems
- Strong customer focus with the ability to interface across all levels of the organization
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Cyber Security Team Lead, CISSP, CISM, Infrastructure, FISMA, NIST, PCI
Job ID: 316947
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!