|Date Posted||October 17, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/16/2018.
Data Center Operation & Network Supervisor
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain and monitor all maintenance logs for data center, networking and telecommunication systems; plan and implement any improvement, modification or replacement of components.
- Oversee data center and network design, operations and maintenance.
- Oversee the maintenance and support for:
o Digital microwave system;
o Two-way radios, base stations, repeaters, alarm system controls;
o Substation SCADA radios and support Substation-Relay personnel on SCADA RTUs;
o Equipment related to mobile communication needs.
- Prepare project status reports and keep management and stakeholders informed of project status and related issues.
- Oversee the evaluation, recommendation, implementation and scheduling of the installation of telecommunication systems and equipment.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget for the data center, networking and telecommunication systems.
- Keep current with new technology and information that may have an effect the cooperative's networking and telecommunications systems.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, and a minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in Data Center, VOIP and networking installation, configuration, troubleshooting and management.
- One or more Certifications in Cisco CCNP/CCIE Routing and Switching, CCNP/CCIE Data Center or CCNP/CCIE Security. If no certifications, as a condition of employment, applicant must be able to certify with one of the above certifications within 6 months of employment.
- MCSE, CISSP and SANS certificates
- Experience with Microwave Technologies, RF Communications, Cellular Communications and Satellite Communications.
- Experience or similar work with an electric utility or related industry
- English is the primary business language. Second language in Spanish is desirable.
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive benefits
Required SkillsData Center, Voip, Networking, Configuration, Troubleshooting, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, CISSP, Sans
If you are a good fit for the Data Center Operation & Network Supervisor position, and have a background that includes:
Data Center, Voip, Networking, Configuration, Troubleshooting, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, CISSP, Sans and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.