|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Our well established client is seeking a Data Architect to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Data Architect:
- Evaluate network and system security technologies
- Serve as a technical resource for customers throughout the project
- Provide recommendations for security technology implementations
- Work with system owners to ensure appropriate security tools are implemented
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with necessary security settings
- Stay up to date on information security issues and regulatory changes
- Respond to all inquires in a professional and polite manner
Requirements of the Data Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field; or equivalent experience
- Ability to take into account potential risks when securing applications, databases, or infrastructure
- Ability to develop processes scalable and robust
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with security architecture framework
- Knowledge of threat landscape, security threat and vulnerability management, as well as security monitoring and analytics
- Knowledge of compliance standards such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CEH, Security or equivalent
Job ID: 305400
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
LinkedIn at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]>