|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Eliassen is partnering with a Small Women Owned business who is supporting a large Federal contract as a Prime. We are seeking an Exchange Administrator for a full-time position as part of an ongoing contract in Washington DC near Farragut West metro station. Strong and energetic people, please apply!
Please note: Due to the secure nature of this government agency, all candidates must hold a current, active clearance, Secret or greater.
· Exchange email administration
· DNS and Active Directory Administration
· SCOM Administration
· SCCM/WSUS Administration
· Power Shell Scripting
· VMWare Administration
· Group Policies – Exchange, Member Servers
Additionally, provides support for Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp and Netscaler solutions.
- Current, active government clearance of Secret or greater.
- Certification: CISSP and/or Security+
- 5+ years progressive experience in:
- Working on a 24X7 civilian federal government contract
- IT Procurement and analysis
- Technical analysis and ServiceNow testing
- Designing "As-is" and "To-Be" business flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Creating and organizing stories, sprints, and test
- Testing of ServiceNow platform using an Agile strategy
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1, 5.0
- Windows 10 OS
- Solid experience with SolarWinds is a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collegiality with others, on multidisciplinary teams and to establish professional working relationships.
Preferred certifications: CCA – N; CCA – V; Project Management; MCP; MCTS