|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management). Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
Validates system security requirements definition and analysis.
Establishes system security designs.
Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Create, modify and manage user/computer accounts, policies, security groups, sites, and services
- Create, modify and manage objects within Active Directory
- Create, configure, and troubleshoot GPO's, as well as link any group and OU to GPO's
- Perform AD server administration for multiple systems in a multi-domain environment
- Ensure all servers are security and patch compliant; analyze monthly mass vulnerability patching of large network
- Work directly with other engineering team in resolving performance and other configuration related issues
- Work directly with the SOC group directly to investigate, isolate, and resolve security incidents and issues
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.