|Location||Fort Belvoir, VA|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Our high profile client is seeking an Information Assurance Engineer to join their team in Fort Belvoir, VA.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance. Active CISSP certification required.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Information Assurance Engineer:
- Assist in preparing the Security Assessment Plan
- Develop a complete security control validation and assessment to address known threats
- Develop plan of action and milestones based on assessment results
- Conduct vulnerability analysis to support risk mitigation
- Support continuous monitoring program as necessary
Requirements of the Information Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Active CISSP certification required
- CAP certification
- Software security engineering experience
- Experience with PPSM requirements
- Solid Microsoft technical experience
Keywords: Information Assurance Engineer, CISSP, Secret Clearance, CAP, Software Security Engineering, PPSM
Job ID: 309664
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!