|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Information Security Analyst with CISSP or CISM certification to join our large, national client in Woburn.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Analyst:
- Develop processes to ensure systems and information security
- Develop training programs to educate organizational resources on security best practices and regulatory requirements
- Analyze security data, investigate and report on irregularities and advise on approaches to secure systems and data
- Participate in IT security incident response to identify, mitigate, and resolve incident
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of cyber security trends, tools, and technologies
Requirements of the Information Security Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- CISSP and/or CISM required
- At least 5 years of IT security analysis/ops experience required
- Experience in modern cyber security technologies
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate and maintain current knowledge of industry trends/technologies
- Working knowledge of HIPAA framework, ePHI, HITRUST, ISO, and NIST
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Information Security Analyst, CISSP, CISM, IT Security Analysis, Cyber Security, Incident Response, Risk Mitigation, HIPAA, NIST
Job ID: 314850
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!