|Date Posted||November 11, 2018|
This position is open as of 11/10/2018.
Information Security Engineer
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Experience of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Experience in AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
What You Need for this Position
- CISSP and/or ISSEP certification preferred
- BS/BA and/or MS in Computer Science or related
- AWS and PaaS experience
What's In It for You
Required SkillsCISSP, ISSEP, Information Security, Cyber Security, Firewalls, Computer Science, AWS, Cloud, PaaS, Incident Response
If you are a good fit for the Information Security Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
CISSP, ISSEP, Information Security, Cyber Security, Firewalls, Computer Science, AWS, Cloud, PaaS, Incident Response and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Banking - Financial Services
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.