- The Security Engineer is a member of Security Team and performs technical activities for delivering effective host, network, data, and application security services.
- This position will have primary responsibility for security platforms in the production environment, as well as development, quality-assurance and staging environments.
- The Security Engineer's responsibilities include security system deployments, configuration, monitoring and reporting. This position will have a lead role in performing vulnerability assessments, security testing, and working with operations and development teams on remediation and mitigation of findings.
- This position will have a role on the Computer Security Incident Response Team and with Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations Planning.
- The Security Engineer provides support to planning, designing and implementing security controls which safeguard and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications and data.