|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Information Security Engineer
Des Moines, IA
The Information Security Engineer will be responsible for shielding information system assets by identifying and determining vulnerabilities in applications and communicating to developers on how to fix them.
Our client has been named a Top Workplace by the Des Moines Register for 8 consecutive years. They offer one of the best benefits packages in the state of Iowa.
- Create strategies to be able to respond from a security breach and implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Install firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures.
- Conducts network scans and penetration testing to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Establish information security plans and policies.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches.
- Create procedures to minimize the impact by conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage.
- Provide engineering support to integrate security and compliance requirements into all enterprise information systems and projects as part of the SDLC process.
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Information security engineer, security engineer, information systems, security, information technology, big data, cloud, virtualization technology, enterprise-ready, firewall, data encryption, network, forensic, investigation, compliance, MCSE, MCSA, GCUX, GCWN, CCIE, CCNP, F5, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GIAC, OSCP, CEH, Check Point, PCNSE, Windows, Unix, Cisco, Palo Alto, CIS, PCI-DSS, ISO 27000, NIST 800, HIPPA, Comp TIA Security+, application security, cyber security, penetration testing software, security, vulnerability, architect, Vulnerability Security Engineer, intrusion, anomalous, forensic investigation, forensic, detection