|Date Posted||November 14, 2018|
This position is open as of 11/13/2018.
Information Security Operations Engineer for Big Time Law Firm
Must be specifically listed on resume in order to be considered for this position:
• Minimum of a 2 year Degree in IS or related field required.
• One plus years direct Information Security experience required.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
• Perform system hardening and maintain secure baseline configurations
• Work collectively with IT Operations engineer to support Active Directory including
group policy management, access control and rights management.
• Coordinate with the firms Risk & Security team and SOC to provide backup support
for third level escalations and incident response.
• Manage and support on-going patch management processes. Responsible for
coordinating, testing, deployment, and validation of security patches.
What You Need for this Position
• Relevant security certifications preferred (CISSP, Cisco, SANS, etc.)
• Ability to work outside of standard business hours, and network downtime when
• Problem-solver with ability to eliminate variables, prioritize requirements, identify root
causes and present objective, organized information to customers, internal, and
• Ability to manage large workloads, while producing quality work in a fast pace
environment with interruptions and deadlines.
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service, problem resolution, and support
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills wit
Required SkillsIS, Information Security, CISSP, Cisco, Sans, SOC, SME
If you are a good fit for the Information Security Operations Engineer for Big Time Law Firm position, and have a background that includes:
IS, Information Security, CISSP, Cisco, Sans, SOC, SME and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.