|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
- Analyze the results of quality review from other staff and makes recommendations to address gaps in the current solutions and/or to improve overall security
- Work with architecture with the design of security infrastructures; develop optimized host-based solutions to enhance the security posture of the company
- Assess and ensure proper host solution design, access, functionality, process/procedure
- Design, develop, and implement end point security solutions with guidance from other key BTS team members
- Appraise and tune host-based security technologies to required states
- Evaluate and pilot deployment of new end point security products and features
- Maintain knowledge of current security trends and be able to apply tuning to implemented technologies
- Conducts security compliance program activities as specified in the information security policy to assess compliance with EY’s policies, standards and procedures
- Provide thought leadership and innovation to ensure excellent security tool and service delivery to the Security Operations
- Develop and maintain end point security design documentation
- Act as audit liaison for end point security requests
- A pragmatic outlook that understands security problems as a balance of security and business requirements- Experience with multiple OS platforms, to include Linux, Unix, Apple, Windows and AIX.
- Collaborate with other partners within BTS to support the design of end point security solutions
- Participate in incident response and triage as required
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Information Systems/Technology/Security required systems with relevant security engineering certifications
- 10 years of information security experience including design, implementation, tuning, and troubleshooting host based security solutions
- Working knowledge of the payment processing industry
- Working knowledge of federal and state data protection laws, e.g., GLBA, PCI DSS, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE-16
- Certification such as SANS GIAC, CISM, CISA, or CISSP preferred
- Possesses expert level engineering expertise with multiple end point security technology platforms in GP environment
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills along with the ability to influence without authority
- Track record of innovation, results and ability to collaborate and affect change across functions
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.