|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Information System Security Officer to join their dedicated team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Information Systems Security Officer:
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments at network, system, and application levels
- Develop and implement security controls and create risk mitigation
- Build information assurance documentation and maintain security posture
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new security tools and techniques
- Introduce new tools to the enterprise environment, ensuring alignment with IT security strategy
- Prepare security reports for regulatory agencies
Requirements of the Information System Security Officer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and at least 4 years of experience
- Security+ CE or SSCP, CISSP preferred and Server+, or RHCSA
- Extensive experience supporting RHEL and Windows environments
- Familiarity with virtualization and PC hardware troubleshooting
- Prior ISSO experience preferred
Keywords: Information Systems Security Officer, ISSO, Security+, CISSP, Clearance Job, Secret Security Clearance
Job ID: 317966
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!