|Date Posted||February 5, 2019|
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for an Information Systems Security Engineer/ISSR in Washington, D.C.
Position Title: Information Systems Security Engineer / ISSR - Top Secret Clearance
Job Description: Our task order provides on-site technical and administrative Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Continuous Monitoring (CM) support for the client enterprise wide. The Cloud Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) implements security engineering principles to review security requirements, verify implementation, and provide mitigation recommendations throughout the cloud life cycle to facilitate secure systems for A&A and Continuous Monitoring support. The ISSE/ISSR responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serving as the Information Assurance Section cloud subject matter expert for the A&A and Continuous Monitoring processes
• Providing security requirements analysis of cloud architectures and designs
• Identifying technical gaps and providing solution recommendations for cloud services acquisition, development, migration, implementation, and monitoring
• Explaining cloud security controls/requirements and guidance to the System Owners and System Teams and recommending implementation strategies
• Identifying cloud vulnerabilities and recommending mitigation alternatives for POA&M items
• Reviewing cloud security test results to identify weaknesses, technical flaws, and vulnerabilities
• Reviewing cloud SLAs for compliance to requirements
• Recommending technical process improvements for the A&A process.