|Date Posted||August 14, 2018|
- Provide infrastructure operational security support for Infrastructure Technology Services which includes accurate identification, documentation, and testing of security controls for system assessment.
- Perform security analysis and design, develop, and implement security solutions for both on-prem and cloud infrastructures.
- Perform security assessment as requested by various teams within the company.
- Install, configure, maintain, and upgrade systems software and hardware in support of the Infrastructure team’s security services.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and engineering resource for security remediation projects, incident response activities, and forensic information gathering.
- Research, recommend, implement, and support security infrastructure solutions that support Harvard’s mission of enabling teaching, learning, and research.
- Working with all the Infrastructure teams, ensure that comprehensive monitoring (availability, performance, capacity utilization, etc) of all network security environments are in place
- Interface within the company to gather requirements, collaborate on solutions, and prioritize projects; interface as needed as a consultant/advisor to non-company IT organizations as relates to our infrastructure security services.
- Ensure that adequate documentation exists and is maintained for all core infrastructure security systems and actively shares knowledge with the team and the broader IT Infrastructure organization.
- Establish and maintain operational processes and procedures that improve efficiencies and performance.
- Perform the daily execution of operational security duties that address above mentioned infrastructure security issues, audit readiness, and compliance requirements within defined SLA. Basic