|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/10/2018.
IT Auditing Manager
We are one of the top 10 largest CPA firms in the state of Texas. We emphasize a strong work/life balance and are looking to hire great talent to grow our company. We are passionate about bringing together driven people and giving them the tools they need to succeed. Professional development is more than a perk – lifelong learning is a key tenet in our firm's values, and we provide ample opportunities for career advancement.
What You Will Be Doing
• Be familiar with and adhere to relevant ethical requirements of the AICPA, contained in the Code of Professional Conduct
• Consistently take ownership of assigned engagement objectives and demonstrate the ability to plan multiple concurrent engagements while maintaining the department staff schedule
• Demonstrate an advanced understanding of professional standards, regulations, and best practices and their relevance to IT Advisory Services.
• Demonstrate an advanced understanding of information technology processes IT department operations
• Monitor engagement progress against client expectations.
• prepares client-ready deliverables that require few content changes by Senior Managers and Partners.
• Perform a review of the work prepared by others for coverage, completeness, accuracy, and technical proficiency.
• Develop advanced knowledge in an industry or technical niche area.
• Work with direct report manager to develop an appropriate plan of professional development, professional reading, and CPE, and take responsibility to ensure that plan is achieved
What You Need for this Position
• CISA, CISSP, CIA OR CPA
• IT controls knowledge such as COBIT, COSO etc.
Required SkillsCISA, CISSP, CCSK, CPA, CIA, IT Audit, IT Auditing, SOC 2 Trust Services, CobiT, COSO
If you are a good fit for the IT Auditing Manager position, and have a background that includes:
CISA, CISSP, CCSK, CPA, CIA, IT Audit, IT Auditing, SOC 2 Trust Services, CobiT, COSO and you are interested in working the following job types:
Accounting, Finance, Banking
Within the following industries:
Accounting - Finance
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.