|Date Posted||September 23, 2018|
This position is open as of 9/22/2018.
IT Auditor - CISA, CISSP, Auditing
We are a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm. We specialize in providing audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
What You Will Be Doing
• Conduct research in order to determine compliance of IT systems and controls with relevant Medicaid or other government program regulations
• Prepare and review engagement working papers and documentation and assist in preparing deliverables reporting the results of work performed
• Review, summarize, and apply policies and regulations specific to various analyses and audits
• Maintain security and confidentiality of all protected health information encountered during performance
• Review applicable IT control frameworks (such as ISO27000, COBIT, ITIL, and FISCAM) and Federal and State regulations relevant to IT controls and security compliance, particularly those relating to governmental organizations and healthcare (such as HIPAA)
• Assist in business development efforts through representing firm at conferences, making presentations to professional organizations or at conferences, and providing input into solicitation responses
• Independently perform various analyses and audits relating to assessment of IT security, application, and general controls
What You Need for this Position
• CISA or CISSP certification preferred
• Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Windows
• Experience working in accordance with Government and AICPA auditing standards
• Must have strong ability to analyze data to identify issues and risks, including fraud
• Organized and detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
• Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
What's In It for You
Required SkillsCISA, CISSP, Auditing, AICPA, IS27000, FISCAM, HIPAA, CobiT, ITIL
If you are a good fit for the IT Auditor - CISA, CISSP, Auditing position, and have a background that includes:
CISA, CISSP, Auditing, AICPA, IS27000, FISCAM, HIPAA, CobiT, ITIL and you are interested in working the following job types:
Accounting, Finance, Banking
Within the following industries:
Accounting - Finance
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.