|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Security Policy Engineer
New opportunity for a Security Policy Engineer downtown Chicago. This is a full time role, where you will be the Information Security SME to consult and perform risk management IT projects. As the Policy Engineer, you will get to develop and maintain security policies, standards, processes and guidelines.
What you get to do:
- Maintain, manage and monitor compliance to ISO 27001, regulatory / legal requirement.
- Identify emerging threats and vulnerabilities then work with IT teams to remediate.
- Work with various managers/teams to establish policies on risk assessments/risk acceptances.
- Work on the Security Awareness Program and communicate to teams.
What we look for:
- Knowledge of Security frameworks and regulations: ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- 3+ years of experience within Risk Management, Governance, Compliance or IT Security.
- Previous experience creating and maintaining security policies, standards, guidelines and procedure documents.
- Facilitate project and vendor risk assessments along with providing guidance to ensure secure design and operation of technology.
- Ability to complete client security questionnaires and security assessments regarding the security program and controls.
- Preferred Security Certifications: CISSP or CISA
If you are interested in this Security Policy Engineer role, please apply with your updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.