|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
IT Security Project Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Optomi, in partnership with an industry leader within the paper and packaging industry, is seeking an experienced Information Security Project Manager for their Atlanta, GA location! This Information Security Project Manager will primarily be responsible for leading, planning and administering the operational and tactical activities of IT and business project teams, which are assigned to a variety of information security projects, following the processes of the Enterprise Program Management Office. In addition, this Information Security Project Manager will be responsible for overall project management, including cost, schedule and technical performance. This Information Security Project Manager will enjoy working for an organization that has given more than $36 million in charitable financial support and has donated more than 572,000 hours of community service since it was founded!
What the right candidate will enjoy:
- The opportunity to work on highly visible projects within a multi-billion dollar company!
- Full-time, Direct Hire role!
- Highly competitive pay and growth opportunities!
- Working for a company that has given more than $36 million in charitable financial support and has donated more than 572,000 hours of community service since it was founded!
- Company culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence!
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities!