|Date Posted||May 15, 2018|
The Sr. Compliance Analyst will oversee IT compliance assessments for standards such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), Protected Health Information (PHI), and Personal Identifiable Information (PII), IT risk management and other primary duties that will assist the IT Security team at Rooms To Go. The position will help make sure the department is adhering to various compliance and regulatory requirements within the Information Technology department. The Sr. Compliance Analyst will also manage ongoing compliance initiatives, including risk assessments, all while maintaining awareness of pending statutory and regulatory changes that could potentially affect the organization.
- Ten or more (10+) years of professional work experience in IT Compliance and Risk Management roles.
- Experienced practitioner with ITSM best practices and management frameworks.
- Experience with leading meetings, speaking in front of large groups and presenting technical and business information to stakeholders.
- Candidates need to have verifiable expertise with:
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management for Payment Card Industry (PCI), Protected Health Information (PHI), Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance, and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Conducting enterprise wide risk assessments based on well accepted industry frameworks like ISO, NIST, COBIT, and/or SANS.
- ITIL or similar service management practitioner.
- Requirements gathering.
- Process Design and Implementation.
- Project Management.
- Mentoring and developing others.
- Candidates should be familiar with:
- IT systems and terminology, including; E-Commerce, Applications, Storage, Network, Voice, Database, Mobile Devices, Desktops, IT Security.
- Payment Card Industry Standards.
- Retail operations to include the compliance and security of Point of Sale (POS) systems, peripherals, and associated network equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or an equivalent combination of education and 7 years minimum in IT Compliance and IT Risk Management.
- Desired formal training and certification in:
- PCI ISA