|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
Our Direct Client is looking for SSCP or CISSP - Lead Security Architect for a long term project
· Engineering Degree
8+ years of experience
Skills: Security+ or Network + minimum certification or SSCP or CISSP
- Must have security relevant test experience on complex systems.
- Experience with Security Content Automated Protocol (SCAT)
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) is higher desirable.
- Experience with Wireshark or other network tools.
- Able to write and execute test plans and procedures.
- Effectively communicate and articulate with other engineering disciplines.
- Experience in static source code analysis is a plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- · Review cyber security requirements for autonomous vehicles and develop test plans and procedures.
- · Provide services that specialize in the following skill sets.
- Security Lead Architect/System Role
- · Lead effort to define security layers for telematics system including in-vehicle and back-office components.