|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Lead Technical Architect you will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing operations enterprise infrastructure for our clients.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- The LTA will be responsible for understanding complex business IT needs specifically focused in the Information Security sector and will research, design and develop solutions
- LTA will provide Sales Engineering support, BOM creation assistance, SOW assistance along with planning and designing solutions for complex multi vendor solutions (i.e. Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Check-Point, endpoint solutions)
- LTA will be responsible for driving professional and managed services in the region
- Responsible for monthly internal training workshops for peers in region around security technologies
- Research, Design and Develop repeatable solutions for Customer’s IT needs.
- Work with the Security National Practice Director on development and delivery of Security Solution Bundles.
- Responsible for maintaining local security Manufacturer technical relations
- Engage various manufacturers and their engineering resources for design assistance and lab access
- Meeting with key vendors to stay current on products and technologies
- Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: CCIE, CISSP, GCIH
- Drive sales revenue to ePlus on Security technologies
- Enable technical readiness, training and development on Security solutions within assigned region.
- Work on achieving additional relevant certifications that would benefit the Architect role
- Work with other LTAs and Security Practice members to develop standardized quoting, delivery and testing documentation to be used by ePlus nationally for delivery of repeatable services
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
- Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Business understanding including costing , P&L and pricing
- Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design, plan, and support deployment efforts around IT security solutions using three or more of the following technologies:
- Network Security
- End Point & Mobile Security
- Virtualization Security
- Identity & Access management
- Security Management and Operations
- Encryption & VPN
- Application Security (including web and database)
- Anti-Malware Solutions
- Web & Email Gateways
- Hunter, self-starter, high energy, passionate, healthy sense of urgency
- Consultative problem solver. ''Actively listens''. Understands the needs and business problems in order to uncover potential value points of offering
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and juggle to serve multiple clients during same timeframe
- Demonstrates a high level of responsiveness to the customer to enlist trust and build credibility
- Strong interpersonal, teaming, leadership, creativity, influencing, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills required
- Experience selling integrated solutions within the technology industry desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Must have strong analytical skills in order to solve complex and unusual technical and business situations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all staffing levels
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Must be able to maintain planning and organization across multiple projects
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment in order to manage varied complex projects from inception through completion
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and comprehend many technical and business concepts
Education and Experience:
- 4 year College degree preferred
- 7+ years of hands on experience in IT
- 5+ years experience performing a Consultant or Architect role
- Multiple Industry recognized Certifications. i.e.: CCIE, GCIH, CISSP