|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Mid-Level IT Audit Specialist to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level IT Audit Specialist:
- Coordinate meetings between agency, contractor, and third-party auditors to support IT audit activities
- Track artifact and meeting requests and provide status reports on all outstanding items to agency staff
- Review audit reports and coordinate remediation efforts with contractor and agency staff to meet deadlines
Requirements of the Mid-Level IT Audit Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of overall experience, including at least 1 year supporting IT audits
- Security+, CISSP, CISA, or equivalent industry certification preferred
- Solid understanding of NIST standards, FISMA, etc.
- Ability to review artifact and meeting requests and determine correct contractor personnel
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working as an audit liaison with third-party and internal auditors strongly preferred
Keywords: IT Audit Specialist, Security+, CISSP, CISA, NIST, FISMA, SharePoint, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 317022
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!