|Date Posted||December 23, 2017|
TCI has an immediate need for a Network and Security Architect in Louisville, KY. This is a direct hire W-2 opportunity. REMOTE work is available for candidates living in GA, IN, KY, OH, MI, and TN.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Client is the Midwest’s leader in transforming businesses through advanced technical consulting services. Their technical experts work with clients providing technical consulting, training, and support. Our Client is, first and foremost, a Technology Advisor delivering easy access to expert consulting for all datacenter needs. They deliver customized data solutions to businesses across the Midwest and across the stack.
As the Network and Security Consultant you will design, deploy, and support Cisco-based advanced network and security solutions for complex commercial customers. This is a remote position with some travel and customer facing responsibilities.
- Design and deploy Cisco-based network and security solutions for complex commercial customers.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Professional Services, and Operations to ensure seamless transition of needs based solution design through to project delivery.
- This position offers a healthy mix of PreSales, Architecture, and Project Delivery.
- Analyze and understand customer requirements or pain points to translate how solutions can be applied to meet their needs.
- Develop, present, and/or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Remote work available for candidates living in GA, IN, KY, OH, MI, or TN.