|Date Posted||April 21, 2018|
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates."
Title: Security Compliance & Technical Specialist
Start Date: 4/30/18
End Date: 4/29/19
Location: Kissimmee, FL 34747
• The Security Compliance & Technical Specialist will perform a dual role under the Systems Support Team within Risk Management at CLIENT.
• The primary role is to provide security consulting and remediation coordination to Risk Management, in partnership with IT Security, to ensure existing systems and third party service providers have the appropriate level of security, privacy, and compliance controls.
• The secondary role of this position will provide development support to several systems within Risk Management.
• This position will be required to develop, test, document, and implement software fixes, enhancements, and components to systems written in SQL, C#, Java Script, and Oracle.
• Security accreditation (i.e., CISSP, GCIH, or CISM) plus at least eight years of related IT experience.
• Advanced ability to program and correct issues in SQL, C#, Java Script, SQL Server, and Oracle.
• Basic Knowledge of HTML development.
• Basic knowledge of security assessment methods and penetration testing techniques.
• Basic knowledge of security related legislation/regulations with emphasis on PCI, PII, and EU Data Privacy.
• Demonstrated experience in identifying risk and development of mitigation plans.
• Ability to effectively communicate highly complex business and technology information with both internal and external contacts, both written and verbal formats.
• Ability to lead meetings with multiple diverse parties and reach desired outcomes set for those meetings.
• Past experience working with cross-functional teams and providing direction to vendors to complete work efforts.
• Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
• Demonstrated experience with security assessment methods and penetration testing techniques.
• Demonstrated experience in a security program for a large and complex organization.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills with an ability to develop creative alternatives to complex problems, as well as, continuous improvement process skills
• Experience with security related legislation/regulations with emphasis on PCI, PII, and EU Data Privacy.
• BA or Equiv Exp in Comp SCI, Man Info SYST related.
• MA in Comp SCI, Man Info SYST related field.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.