|Date Posted||August 31, 2018|
This position is open as of 8/30/2018.
Security Engineer - MSSP OR LogRhythm Exp REQ'D
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ we are an award-winning, global, IT management company just shy of 10 years old. We provide progressive services for both our clients and employees by continually improving our technical and human assets. We are led by a strong management team with extensive intelligence based experience AND WE ARE GROWING! We are in need of a Security Engineer with a Systems background, so if you are the right candidate please apply for the opportunity to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
• Perform network penetration, web application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments and social engineering assessments
• Meets with clients and management to help specify and negotiate application security requirements, reviews current policies and procedures for applicability, and system OS security patch levels, and ensures safe transition of applications to production
• Develops technology to automate security monitoring
• Develop, debug, test and support the certification process
• Create, maintain, and document security baselines
• Evaluate and recommend secure remote configurations
• Active member in technical workgroups to recommend effective security configurations and architecture
• Liaison to the Enterprise Architect, WAN, LAN, and Enterprise Management Teams to effectively communicate and architect security solutions
• Develops documentation to support ongoing security systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution
• Works with and coordinates appropriate IT staff to implement solutions which will meet or exceed customer expectations
• Provide risk analysis for vulnerabilities, incidents and change requests
• Functions as technical lead during a security incident response
What You Need for this Position
2+ years MSSP experience OR LogRhythm experience
Expeience with Linux/Unix
Experience with IDS/IPS, firewalls, SEIMs, HTTP and TCP/IP analysis
BA/BS in Information Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, MIS, or related
CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CGEIT certification highly preferred
What's In It for You
• Market competitive salary
• Life Insurance
• 401k matching
• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays
• Paid Time Off
• Company sponsored outings!!!
Required SkillsMSSP, Security Information Management, LogRhythm, Penetration Testing, Information Security, Linux, Cybersecurity, CISSP, CISM
If you are a good fit for the Security Engineer - MSSP OR LogRhythm Exp REQ'D position, and have a background that includes:
MSSP, Security Information Management, LogRhythm, Penetration Testing, Information Security, Linux, Cybersecurity, CISSP, CISM and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Other Great Industries
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.