|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
TEKsystems is currently seeking a Security Engineer for a contract opening for a client located in Boise, ID.
*This position will sit on-site in Boise, Idaho.
- Security Architecture
- NIST Framework for Critical Infrastructure
- Vulnerability and Testing Reports
- Vulnerability Scanner
- Web Filtering
- application security testing
- web application security testing
The position will be expected to perform the following duties:
* Configure and monitor the Intrusion Protection System
* Operate and tune the Security Vulnerability scanner.
* Operate and tune the Web Filtering application.
* Perform security consulting services on technology projects
* Audit business and technology processes for compliance with security policies.
* Create and update Security Architecture diagrams and documents
* Work with security applications on endpoint devices
* Perform application and web application security testing
- Security Architecture diagrams and documents.
- Vulnerability reports.
- Specific Skills Required (Programming languages, databases, operating systems, etc.)
- The role is expected to have four plus years of experience and a four year college degree in an information security related field or equivalent technical study.
- Practical knowledge of Windows or Linux platform security functionality.
- 7+ years experience in IT or a related field including depth in data network concepts and principles *
- Professional Information Security certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) desirable.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.