|Date Posted||January 5, 2018|
This position is open as of 1/4/2018.
Security Engineer (CISSP) for global consulting firm!
What You Will Be Doing
- Evaluate and research new emerging security solutions
What You Need for this Position
Experience using any of the following four publications:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- California State Administrative Manual (SAM)
- California Statewide Information Management Manual (SIMM)
Experience working on at least one (1) or combined experience with any of the following:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Publication 1075
- International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission 27000 series (ISO/IEC 27000 series)
What's In It for You
- Relocation Assistance
Required SkillsCISSP a must, NIST or FIPS or SAM or SIMM, PCI-DSS, HIPAA or IRS
If you are a good fit for the Security Engineer (CISSP) for global consulting firm! position, and have a background that includes:
CISSP a must, NIST or FIPS or SAM or SIMM, PCI-DSS, HIPAA or IRS and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.