|Date Posted||April 19, 2018|
- Document current state, perform gap analysis and create target state for enterprise directories
- Directory Services Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing various Directory Services that include Microsoft Active Directory and Virtual Directories.
- Design and assist in implementing solutions for securely integrating IAM infrastructures
- Provide Level 3 support for all issues related to the Directory Services
- Maintain optimum performance and availability standards for directories through implementing appropriate technical solutions
- Author design documents, conduct proof of concepts, deployment guides and test procedures
- Create security technical standards for directories
- Provide technical expertise to onsite technical support contacts for directories at
- Work with information security leadership and cross-functional teams to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in support of business critical programs.
- Must be able to work independently to gather requirements and translate those into solutions
- Strong analytical skills, able to leverage complex data to identify opportunities, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to produce and present technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Good temperament, ability to manage stressful situations. Ability to provide customer-facing support in a professional manner.
- Team work; establish and maintain effective and appropriate working relationships with those contacted during the work day.
Technical Competencies and Experience:
Technical certification, strong knowledge and experience in identity and access management is highly desired:
- Certifications Preferred: MCSE, CISSP
- Deep technical experience with Active Directory at a large enterprise level.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory including Multi-Forest, Multi-domain, and Group Policy to include how Exchange is impacted by AD elements.
- Ability to script in PowerShell.
- Knowledge of directories such as: Azure, ADLDS, SunOne/ODSEE, OpenDJ, IBM TDS, NetIQ eDirectory/NDS, IBM Domino
- Knowledge of AuthN/AuthZ methods such PKI, certificate based authentication, Kerberos, XACML, ABAC/RBAC, Multi Factor Authentication, SmartCards/PIV/CAC
- Experience with Web Services, protocols, and frameworks such as SAML2, OpenID Connect, WS-Fed, OAuth, SOAP, REST
- Well versed in the fundamentals of SQL databases on Windows and Linux as well as experience with relational databases and use of SQL including experience with various databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL
- Familiarity with Java, Eclipse, Docker, C, C++ or C#
- Familiarity with Glassfish, Jetty, MQ, JMS, log4j
- Working knowledge of Kerberos and experience administering MS platforms
- Working knowledge of Linux security concepts and administration
- Familiarity with concepts behind SSL, PAM and NSS
- Provisioning and management of user and groups in Linux and Windows
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field or at least 10+ years of relevant experience.
- At least 7 years of experience with identity and access management technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft-related technologies
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- The hired applicant must have, or be willing to obtain within 1 year, the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification. Company provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- Must be willing to work from the Cincinnati office location
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Deep technical experience with Active Directory at a large enterprise level. Working knowledge of Active Directory including Multi-Forest, Multi-domain, and Group Policy to include how Exchange is impacted by AD elements. Ability to script in PowerShell. Knowledge of directories such as: Azure, ADLDS, SunOne/ODSEE, OpenDJ, IBM TDS, NetIQ eDirectory/NDS, IBM Domino. This is a higher level role. 10 years experience at least. Looking for at least 5 years of AD experience. CISSP is needed. AD and Azure (or other cloud experience) is the two biggest things.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Familiarity with Java, Eclipse, Docker, C, C++ or C# Familiarity with Glassfish, Jetty, MQ, JMS, log4j Working knowledge of Kerberos and experience administering MS platforms