|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Do you want to be part of an exciting work environment of securing applications using cutting edge Authentication and Biometrics technology that gives businesses a competitive edge?
Cyber Security & Networks Operations is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Senior Technology Analyst within Application and Host Security Infrastructure team. If you have background in Systems Administrations, Application architecture or if you are a well versed technologist looking to work in Information Security then Application and Host Security is the place for you. We have the best in class diverse team of individuals and leaders working on cutting edge technologies in a fast past environment to provide advanced Authentication solutions to diverse set of business applications. The ideal person for this role is a problem solver who enjoys working in a fast faced environment, interacting with a number of talented developers, analysts and architects.
• Analyst will be primarily responsible for interacting with the application clients to understand their business requirement and provide them the proper authentication solution
• Experience integrating applications with the authentication products, troubleshooting, documenting and work with the business in all the phases (Development / Staging / Production)
• Must be a quick learner, have good written/verbal communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be willing to work in different shifts and with weekend, off hours support may be required occasionally
Example of shifts: Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm OR 12 to 9pm , Sun to Thu 9am to 6pm OR 12 to 9pm, Tue to Sat 9am to 6pm OR 12 to 9pm
• SME knowledge on the Single Sign On (SSO) products with the web agent configuration experience
• SME knowledge on the LDAP products i.e., ODSEE (Sun One LDAP) and Unbound Directory
• SME knowledge on the SAML federation products for the various use cases like IDP / SP / WS / OAuth. etc.
• Should have very good knowledge in the Unix and Red hat Linux operating systems
• Hands on troubleshooting experience with fiddler / IE http header
• Hands on experience with SOAP UI for making SOAP calls
• Understanding of the network related concepts like DNS / LB / TCP / DMZ. etc.
• Exposure / Experience to Bio Metrics products is a plus
• Compliance and risk management experience
• Strong communication (both writing and verbal) and critical thinking skills / out of box thinking
• 6-7 years of demonstrated information security experience
• Strong knowledge of software security for web and mobile applications
• Understanding of Java based application and experience in writing test / use cases
• Understanding of Software Development LiveCycle’s (SDLC)
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction
• ITIL / CISSP certification
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics