|Date Posted||September 21, 2018|
This position is open as of 9/20/2018.
Security Engineer- SIEM, Spunk - FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS -Salary DOE
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Required Skills: SIEM deployment and content building experience and either ELK, Elastic, or Splunk.
Salary: (Salary DOE)
•••FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE, WORK FROM HOME 2 - 3 DAYS A WEEK!!!!•••
Located in beautiful Philadelphia, PA, we are one of the leading telecom Cybersecurity firm in the nation. Due to growth and the decision to expand our product offering, we are looking to hire for a talented SIEM Engineer to join our team. This person should have strong experience with SIEM deployment and content building experience, and and either ELK, Elastic, or Splunk. If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity!
What's In It for You
- Solid competitive pay (Salary DOE)
- Amazing work life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx, 401k, FSAs, life insurance, disability insurance
- Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
- Incredible job stability
- A great and fun working environment
- & other cool perks!
What You Need for this Position
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Elastic or Splunk
- Content building experience
Nice to have skills:
- AWS Knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong understanding of SIEM deployment use cases and methodology
- Able to work in a Linux shell to perform upgrades, instillation, and troubleshoot problems for the OS, and installed application stacks
- Extensive Knowledge of correlation methods and concepts and data normalizations
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- We work with cutting-edge technologies that keep our employees intellectually stimulated and professionally marketable.
- We operate in a Class A office environment and pride ourselves on cultivating a hospitable work space for everyone to prosper.
- In-addition to retaining employees by means of a hospitable, intellectually stimulating workplace we believe in compensating our people with aggressive compensation packages.
- We help our customers make the best smart devices in the world by automating and digitizing testing.
- We get things done and for us there is no such thing as mission impossible.
- Our clients are the world's biggest tech companies.
Required SkillsSecurity information and event management (SIEM), Content building experience, Elastic or Splunk, Deployment, CISSP, AWS Knowledge, ELK
If you are a good fit for the Security Engineer- SIEM, Spunk - FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS -Salary DOE position, and have a background that includes:
Security information and event management (SIEM), Content building experience, Elastic or Splunk, Deployment, CISSP, AWS Knowledge, ELK and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.