|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing single- or multi-vendor IT Data Center Solutions. You will have the opportunity to work within an industry-leading account team to understand our clients’ needs and craft sustainable IT roadmaps to get them there.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
A Consultant will be responsible for presentations, Sales Engineering support, BOM creation assistance, SOW assistance along with planning and designing solutions for single or multi-vendor Data Center Solutions.
- Be available as a pre-sales resource for sales.
- Be an escalation point for Engineers and Sr. Engineers
- Ability to troubleshoot multi-vendor issues
- Lead a Project team
- Be current with vendor offerings and technology
- Ability to assess Customer environment and make recommendations.
- Escalate to issues to other team members as needed.
- Serve the Customer to ePlus’ standards
- Provide deployment and implementation services of multi-vendor solutions in a Data Center environment.
- Be available to meet the customers IT needs
- Working towards achieving advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: CCIE, R/S. Voice, Brocade, CISSP, VCDX, UCS
- Pre-sales engineering support
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly
- Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design and plan, implement and support IT solutions using two or more of the following technologies:
- SD-Wan Technologies
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Cisco Collaboration
Education and Experience:
- 4 year College degree preferred
- 7+ years of hands on experience in IT
- Multiple Industry recognized Certifications. i.e.: CCNP, CCVP, VCP, NACP, CISSP
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.