|Date Posted||September 30, 2017|
Point solutions Group is seeking a Senior Business Consultant to reduce clients’ security risk while also delivering services and mentoring a team of less experienced Consultants. Well qualified candidates will have the opportunity to align client business priorities with critical asset protection strategies to develop technical and business requirements for their custom security programs. If you are an effective leader and communicator, capable of managing large consulting engagements then this may be your next big opportunity! Apply today by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Provide mentoring to a group of 1-3 business consultants.
- Provide strategic program design solutions that allow clients to identify, protect, monitor and manage their most sensitive data.
- Assist clients with the development of data protection programs, Data Loss Prevention, Program Design, Security Information & Event Management, Program Design, Managed Security Services, and other information security focused programs.
- Analyze client’s network and information security framework and prepare detailed documentation for customer presentations.
- Assists in pre-sales, product management, marketing and sales discussions as required to gain new business and instill confidence of our expertise in future customers.
- Assess business processes, security policies, workflows and systems of client environments.
- Reports to the Director of Consulting Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Technology, Computer Science or Business preferred.
- 4 years’ experience in Information Security, Information Technology, Consulting, Operational or Enterprise Risk, or Compliance.
- 6-8 years’ experience. Otherwise, very significant equivalent experience is required.
- Security certification such as Security +, Network +, CCNA, CISM, CISA, CISSP or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is highly desirable.
- Experience with executive level service delivery and communication.
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention solutions, ISO 27001, HIPAA/HI-TECH, COBIT, International data protection requirements, PCI-DSS, and Safe Harbor.
- Understanding of Information Security frameworks and Information Technology with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Dedication to client service with a confident, comfortable in-person presence.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail and aptitude for learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel twice each month.