|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
New Opening for Senior Network Security Engineer
Must be US citizen with SECRET clearance to apply!
If hired you’ll be responsible for performing security engineering tasks on an array of network devices including conducting security testing,\ analyzing test results, and developing risk assessment reports.
Support the team that conducts security engineering and federal security compliance activities during the operations and maintenance of the GPS-OCX systems – the ground station for the next generation GPS constellation.
- Performs security engineering tasks related to routers, switches, firewalls, timing devices, and various other network devices
- Providing support for technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS, FOSS, and custom products
- Evaluating deployed security solutions comprised of COTS and custom products
- Preparing for, supporting and/or leading security test & evaluation activities for verification of security related requirements
- Applying knowledge of current IA policies and best practices to support the architecture and design of secure solutions to customer needs and requirements
- Reviewing and documenting compliance with security directive assessments
- Preparing for, writing, and presenting trade studies, cost benefit analyses, reports and briefings as required