|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2017|
Staff Cloud Security Engineer
The Staff Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for architecting and engineering the security solutions and processes required by the next generation of services. This role will lead the design of cutting-edge scalable and high performing security services that ensure data is appropriately protected and monitored and to identify potential security issues. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about security, automation and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment.
- You are center to help architect, engineer, and deploy security systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments.
- Develop next generation security framework and design ensuring adequate levels of security of services deployed on a private as well as public cloud (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud).
- Partner with product management, engineering and operational teams to develop best of breed security architectures supporting compliance (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA), customer requirements and operational SLAs.
- Provide practical guidance to engineering teams to support the implementation of security controls, guidelines, recommendations and best practices.
- Develop and implement Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) processes and (automated/devsecops) tools.
- Assist engineering teams in performing Threat Modeling, identify application threats/vulnerabilities and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Assist teams in identifying mitigation approaches for of vulnerability and static/dynamic scan results Identify technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.