|Date Posted||March 2, 2018|
Our client is one of the largest Telecommunications companies in the United States. We are searching for IT and Technology Auditor to join their team as a permanent employee. We are seeking candidates who have a passion for IT audit, Risk Management, and Security.
The Technology Auditor will be part of an objective assurance and consulting team that is independently managed within the corporation and is designed to add value and improve operations. The Internal Audit team assists the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and Management in accomplishing their objectives. The Internal Audi team applies a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the overall control environment, risk management, and governance processes.
The Technology Auditor is responsible for development and execution of technology-based audits and application controls assessments of complex business processes and solutions. You will gain extensive exposure to diverse aspects of the business units. The audit assignments you execute will include increasing levels of responsibilities and presentations to senior management, making Internal Audit an excellent place to work for higher potential individuals.
- Consistently deliver high quality work products that fully address the intended criteria, require minimal modification, and are grammatically sound
- Lead all phases of an audit project from inception to reporting with nominal guidance from manager while accomplishing the purpose of the audit and providing value to our customers
- Decompose complex business processes and solutions to identify all relevant risk areas, potential control points, and appropriate work steps that leverage a variety of audit testing techniques to ensure process weakness identification
- Balance team work load and assign tasks to team members based on complexity, opportunities to develop others, and commensurate experience
- As a contributor, take ownership for assigned responsibilities and effectively manage work load to meet team deadlines
- Willingly look for opportunities to develop others; provide thoughtful recommendations to help team members develop
- Clearly and concisely communicate in written form and verbally to senior leadership and executives
- Project confidence, poise and competence under pressure while interacting with team members and customers
- Create and develop business appropriate relationships with audit team members, organizational groups audited, industry peers, and business leaders
- Focus audit efforts and activities to maximize the value delivered to the organization
- Proactively anticipate customer questions and needs and look for opportunities to include customers in the audit process and promote transparency
- Apply intellectual and disciplined processes to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information gathered to identify relevant risks, controls, and audit techniques to assess risk exposure to the organization and develop cost effective alternatives to address risk
- Complete special projects as required