|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
Must be local to the Boston, MA area. You will start out the role working remotely (work from home), but will eventually work in the Westford, MA office.
Job Summary: The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) will establish and maintain enterprise-wide vision, strategy, architecture, and program for ensuring information assets are appropriately protected across the organization. The CISO will ensure compliance with all applicable international and U.S. Federal and State Laws, directives, policies, and securing of information. The position will oversee the information security plans and manage operational processes for monitoring and maintaining information security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead security-related projects from inception to successful completion and is capable of effectively coaching technology staff on appropriate security protocols and needs as they implement new technology into the organization
- Analyze opportunities for security technology advancement to establish highly effective solutions designed to prevent and detect advanced threats to the company networks and systems
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations requested by internal and external departments
- Monitor various sources of information to assess the day to day threat activity
- Collaborate with other security leaders in the industry to build a strong, trustworthy external network
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Degree in Information Technology, or similar discipline, strongly preferred
- CISSP Certification required
- 15+ years of professional experience required
- 12+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security, and IT roles
- Professional Security management certification
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO / IEC 27001, and NIST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Security Policy development and administration skills
- In-depth knowledge regulation and standards compliance
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.