|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
We are currently hiring a Cyber Security Analyst with a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph and 10+ years of experience to provide support at a customer site in the Reston, VA area.
Location: Reston, VA
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Salary: Dependent on experience, education, and certifications
- Serve as the Cyber Security/Computer and Network Defense Subject Matter Expert (SME) concentrating on the overall technical and operational effectiveness of capabilities in coordination with the contract requirements.
- Responsible for providing recommendations on continuous improvement of the processes and architectures supporting the overall Cyber Defense operational activities including but not limited to analysis, incident handling, reporting products and reporting lifecycle.
- Perform Cyber Security Scans/Assessments on high visibility systems to ensure they comply with NIST/RMF/ICD 503 standards.
- Create complex system designs, resolve engineering problems and propose preventive strategies; write technical documents addressing sensitive and complex issues.
- Take actions and make recommendations based on findings and assessment standards.
- Ensure effective operations of Sponsor IT systems/network defenses and identify and provide an agile approach to the automation of any manual and inefficient processes that exist across the cyber defense program.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, IT Security, Network Systems, or related field or equivalent experience, plus 10-12+ years of directly related experience
- Desired Certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Understanding of security assessments and appropriate tools; Experience with vulnerability assessment scanning tools and reporting, vulnerability management, and POA&M tracking
- Knowledge of potential vulnerabilities and threats to existing web, applications, database, and operating system technologies
- Experience with the AWS environment
- Considerable knowledge of computing design concepts and implementation, Cyber Security and Sponsor policies and procedures, and Enterprise and IC networks and systems
- Ability to identify new technologies and assess their technical and performance characteristics
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Must be willing to travel as needed
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keywords: Cybersecurity Threat Analyst, threat, vulnerabilities, cloud, Top Secret, TS, clearance, polygraph, poly, CI poly, FSP, full-scope poly, software, AWS, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), POA&M tracking