|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
- 3+ years of experience in operational cyber security engineering
- Experience monitoring alerts produced by the SIEM system ensuring appropriate incident response
- Experience with SIEM tools like RSA or any open source tools
- Experience with security monitoring and detection
- In-depth knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Strong vulnerability management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong time management skills
- Understanding of Cyber Security trends, tactics, methods
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Project management/ coordination skills are highly preferred
- Exposure to Cisco security tools would be a plus
- Healthcare is a plus but not a requirement
- Natural curiosity to learn and advance skills
- Certifications are highly regarded: CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GSAC, CCNA/CCNP Security
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team
Description of Role/Responsibilities:
Beacon Hill Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer that will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and support of an enterprise environment. If you are a skilled professional with a natural curiosity and eagerness to learn, this may be the role for you. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in operational security.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)