|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2020|
Position: Cyber Security Trainer
Position Description: Certified Cybersecurity Trainer is needed to help design and deliver high velocity Cyber training programs and support students in achieving career relevant certifications. In addition to training skills, Instructors are knowledgeable in student support, certification rates and what is needed to attain them, and the importance of IT training in today’s growing IT job markets. Instructor is vested in supporting student to achieve certification and career goals.
- Execution and instruction of IT classes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floorwalking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Execution and instruction of virtual labs
- Identifying/Carrying out training needs/analyses
- Defining the skill sets needed to be successful in programs offered
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Designing, updating training materials needed to support student successfully through certification
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Collaborating with other instructors
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
Qualifications and Skills
- Holds current CND, CEH, CHFI technical IT certifications from EC-Council (Required) o LeaderQuest can help in obtaining CEI certification if above qualifications are met
- Prior technical teaching experience and/or CTT certification (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Strongly Preferred)
- Holds current CCNA (ICND 1&2) Certifications (Preferred)
- Holds current CISSP certification (Preferred) ECSA, ECES, and EDRP also a plus
Skills & Experience:
- Articulate Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Prior teaching/instruction
- Prior student management
- Prior team collaboration or management skills
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
- Mentor experience
- High speed internet
- Dual monitors
- Webcam and microphone
- Quiet/professional/uninterrupted work space
Experience: Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- CND, CEH, CHFI, (Required)
- CCNA, CISSP, ECSA, ECES, EDRP (Preferred)
- 65K+ DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
IT and Cyber training School.
At LeaderQuest, we are creating a community of individuals empowered to pursue careers they love, by offering training and certification programs on the most relevant and in-demand Cybersecurity skills of the foreseeable future. Our mission is to empower career changes, military veterans, and IT Pros with critical, job-ready Information Security skills, and assist them in securing thriving careers as entry level or advanced practitioners and managers. Our training programs span a wide range of Cybersecurity disciplines that help everyone from the rookie looking to start their Cybersecurity career all the way to the seasoned IT Pro looking to advance their skills. Our training programs take weeks rather than months or years and, in most cases, cost a fraction of the tuition that other institutions charge.
Meet With Hiring Managers on February 13th!
Thursday, February 13th
9:30am – 12:30pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
37 NE Loop 410 (at McCullough)
San Antonio, TX 78216
● Bring 10-15 Resumes ● Dress Business Professional ● This is a free event for job seekers
Job Opportunities Can Include:
Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more!
Thank you for your interest in this online ad. By applying and submitting your resume to this opportunity, you are agreeing to opt in and receive emails, phone calls and text messages regarding job opportunities in your area. "I agree to receive reoccurring text msgs. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help, msg&data rates may apply."